- The North Face Size Chart
- The trusty Aconcagua is the ideal go-to jacket for everything from dog walking in the middle of winter to cold-weather camping.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Nylon shell:
• 40D nylon shell in a durable woven face.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers water-resistant protection.
• 65 g/m² fabric weight.
• Goose down insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
• Pairs with Heatseaker™ polyfill insulation at the side panels.
• Responsibly Sourced Down process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 550 fill-power down blend.
• 150 g/m² polyfill fabric weight.
- Stand collar with soft, brushed inner face.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hemline.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Pocket Bags: 100% polyester;
Insulation 1: 75% minimum down fill.
Insulation 2: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 45 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Aconcagua Jacket Shady Blue cGs52b3M