- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s as a bomber jacket used specifically by the USAF. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.
- The L-2B jacket updates the piece with a comfortable, varsity design for a retro-inspired look.
- Slim-fit jacket features lightweight fabrication.
- Elaborate tiger embroidery at chest and back.
- Fully reversible to a contrast color-block design.
- Striped rib knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Zip front closure.
- Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Snap-button welt exterior pockets and zip-pocket at left arm.
- Style #MJS47040C1.
- Shell 1 and 2 & Lining: 100% nylon;
Knit: 99% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Dry clean.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Alpha Industries Tiger Souvenir Jacket Vintage White/Sand/Mauve Chozr01U