- The Osprey® Aether AG 60 is the perfect pack for any adventure and the addition of Anti-Gravity™ technology makes the load even lighter.
- The Aether AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area.
- Spacious main compartment with rucksack closure.
- Built-in cord loops let you attach a Daylite or Solo daypack.
- Quickly convert the top pocket to a lumbar pack with the built-in hipbelt.
- The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort during long trips over varied terrain.
- A backpanel sleeve with hanger holds 3-liter and smaller hydration reservoirs. Route the hose out the slot on either side of the pack.
- Route the InsideOut™ compression strap, located on the side stretch woven pocket, externally or internally to secure your gear.
- J-Panel access provides quick access to packed gear.
- Move the Red Internal Compression Strap out of the way loading your pack. When the pack is loaded clip male/female buckles together and tighten strap until load is secure.
- Features removable sleeping pad straps.
- Stow-on-the-Go® trekking pole attachment.
- Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in their product − whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, Osprey will happily replace it.
SM: 3478 cu. in. (57 L), 4 lbs. 10 oz. (2.11 kg)
MD: 3661 cu. in. (60 L), 4 lbs. 14 oz. (2.2 kg)
LG: 3845 cu. in. (63 L), 5 lbs. 1 oz. (2.31 kg)
- Bottom Width: 15 in
- Depth: 7 1⁄2 in
- Height: 26 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 5 lbs 9.44 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Osprey Aether AG 60 Adriondack Green wAnCA1nF